Not ANOTHER blog...

I mean, really... what is it that causes people to think that their semi-literate expulsions are something that others would love to read?? The answer is simple: severe egotism. Hell yeah! After all, I've known all along that I'm the most devastatingly interesting person I know, multiple personalities and all! And the kicker is that given my severe ADD, I can amuse myself endlessly with the same barely funny utterances over and over again. Life is so good.

Anyway, before I forget, here are the basics:

1. This is not a blog, really... in the sense that I will not be posting the following to this:
- photos of me/family/boyfriends (current or ex, mine or anyone else's)/pets/ colleagues. The people invited to read this blog already know what the fuck I look like.
- Philosophies on life/death/love/whatever... (the ability to keep this promise is indirectly proportional to level of intoxication. Even my mother has reconciled herself to this fact).

Basically, this is more like a message board for my buddies that have moved away or I have moved away from, and whom I miss madly. And no, that they also most likely do not give a damn about my day to day existence does not faze me in the slightest... I know that 'me bitches' don't live lives as hectic or interesting as we all like to pretend, so they'll get around to reading it occasionally :-)

2. If you have not known me with no more than 1 degree of separation in my life (and you will know this how? Well, you will have gotten an email from me announcing the existence of this piece of narcissistic crap), please don't bother penning down your comments. No, seriously... I don't care. Those whose comments I treasure will know who they are... I am not coy or undemonstrative when it comes to my likes and dislikes.

That's it. Simple enough. Welcome (or not).

2 comments:

seepy said...

after that, oh so friendly and welcoming opening post, I for one just can't wait for the next installment...
Looking forward to the photos (you know you can't help yourself)

Unknown said...

Where are the Updates! How will I know what is happening?

I like that Tom Mabe thing by the way.