December 2007 - I

The complete omission of all December 2007 events from this blog has been noticed by certain observant readers (the sanctimonious little twits that they are) and I have been pulled up on this. As such, the next few posts (including this) will be addressing that concern…

Company Christmas party in Ireland

Venue: Ramada Inn, Co. Carlow

This was an absolute smashing hit, in my humble opinion. Not that I EVER had doubts that this would be the right thing to do (the other option was to bore myself to tears at the company Christmas party in the US), however I still must reiterate that this was a great ol’ time – very well planned and attended. There was a copious amount of alcohol (the great social lubricant), and a good time was had by all, nolens volens. The air guitars were out in full force, and our lads were second to none when it came to partner-toe-crushing action. Needless to say there was singing involved…some mighty fine singing voices in the group, although the other end of the spectrum was also, sadly, well represented.

No comments: